The abortion process handles with different feelings and situations of emotional distress. However, the tension will completely disappear due to intense feelings of RELIEF and peace after the successful procedure.
If you live in a country with restrictions towards abortion (ranging from the highest to the most moderate), your stress levels can increase.
The stress after an abortion may happen due to the following reasons:
- Feeling like loosing a race against time;
- Difficulties to access the Internet;
- Scams that make you lose your money;
- Concerns about Privacy and Security;
- Apprehension about the real efficacy of the product;
- Afraid about the stigma;
- Risk of purchasing counterfeit goods;
- Religious beliefs.
THE ABORTION CAN’T BE CONSIDERED A CRIME.
This type of attitude towards this subject can only increase tension after the procedure. The abortion is a fundamental right for a woman who takes control over her health and the course of her own life.
The legal bans on the abortion practice have as a foundation political and religious interests. There are no arguments that allow to reproach the abortion and the right that the woman has to choose her own path.