- What comes in abortion KIT?
- Does the medication guide come with the drug?
- What are the side effects?
- Am I in danger of being discovered?
- Can I use Cytotec several times?
- Should I take Cytotec while fasting?
- Do I need to take RU486 or Mifeprostone?
- Do I need to have a curettage after an abortion?
- What are the steps for an abortion with Cytotec?
- How do I know if my abortion has worked?
What comes in the abortion kit?
The idea that there is an “abortion kit” is quite common in countries where abortion is not legal.
People often want to know what comes in the “abortion kit”. The best way for us to clear all doubts is by saying that:
The infinite number of scams throughout the Internet created by fake service providers have disseminated the myth related to what is known as the abortion kit that comes full of medicines and supplies for an abortion. It is unnecessary, incorrect and, in medical terms, not advisable.
You can put your life at risk by using this supposed “abortion kits”.
To perform your abortion in a safe way and with fully effect, the only medication you should take is Misoprostol (Cytotec – 200mcg).