If you are having issues to register or to create an account, follow the steps bellow to solve the problem.
Understand the rules.
- This service does not allow the patient to have more than one account.
- Each account is personal and non-transferable being associated to the patient’s name and phone number.
- You can’t enter the phone number of friends, family, etc.
If you receive a text message that says: “Just one account per person” that means:
- The phone number has already been associated with an account.
- Due to inappropriate use, there might be some sort of prohibition with the phone number.
- There are impediments regarding the IP (Internet Protocol) from your access device.
If you receive a text message that says, “Just one account per person” you should:
- Confirm if you haven’t already created an account with your current phone number or with any other one.
- If you can’t remember your password, just request a new one. We recommend you to read: How to request a new password
- If you are sure you never created or tried to create an account on this service, please require assistance through the different communication channels at your disposal: Support
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!