If you are having difficulties accessing your account, then follow these instructions, step by step, to solve the issue:
- Clear the cache (old files) of your computer. To clear the cache on a Windows computer, press simultaneously the CTRL and the F5 keys:
- To clear the cache in a Mac (Apple) computer, press simultaneously the COMMAND and the R keys:
- If you are using a device with the Chrome browser (Android), access the browser and go to:
⋮ > Settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data > Empty the cache
- If you are using a device with the Safari browser (iOS | Apple) go to:
Settings > Safari > Clear cache
- Pay attention and check if the phone number you are entering is indeed the same one you used when you signed up.
- The phone number must contain just numbers, no spaces or additional characters.
- The phone number must have the country code without the zero + the phone number. Ex: 2199214321
- Confirm if the password is not being automatically filled in. Sometimes, browsers might save the wrong password for an especific combination of website/user.
- Click the icon next to the password field () to check if the password you entered is correct.
- Request a new password. We advise you to read: How to request a new password.
- Check if your user wasn’t banished or blocked.
- You might get banned if you don’t follow the basic rules for using this service. We advise to read: Usage rules for the service.
- Ask for assistance though the various communication channels at your disposal: Support.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!