- Are our abortion services needed?
- What is a medical abortion?
- Is it difficult to have a medical abortion?
- Is medical abortion dangerous?
- Is it legal?
- Is the online medical consultation for abortion safe?
- I have no access to Internet. What should I do?
- My Internet connection is not secure. What should I do?
- My address is not safe. What can I do?
- I’m afraid to use my name, what can I do?
I’m afraid to use my name. What can I do?
What can I do?
The concern about using their own names to make the order is very common among women. It is possible that you feel apprehensive about ordering the medication for the following reasons:
- You are worried your parents may find out you’re pregnant;
- You fear there might be a postal violation by your neighbors;
- You fear that strangers get to know about your pregnancy.
In all these cases, and in many others, you can ask someone you trust to receive you order for you. This means that your registration name won’t be used for shipping and delivering purposes and, therefore, your identity remains confidential.