Somehow, it is a regular thing that some doubts regarding the payment in international currencies arise. Some of the questions are:
- Do I need to have euros (€) to proceed with the payment?
- Where can I buy euros (€)?
- How do I exchange my money?
- I don’t have dollars (US$) how can I pay?
- Where can I exchange my local currency for dollars (US$)?
The answer to all these questions is simple and objective. It is not necessary to buy any other currencies or make another type of exchange. Any kind of exchange or conversion will be the responsibility of the establishment you choose to make the payment through our different methods, whether it is a bank, exchange office or post office.
You don’t need to exchange your local currency for dollars or euros. This done directly by the banks, currency exchange offices or post offices.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!