Misoprostol is sold in pharmacies in several countries. In some countries it can be purchased over-the-counter, while in some in others, the supply is conditioned to the presentation of a medical prescription. We suggest you that, before using any medication, go seek for medical advice, and if possible, ask the doctor to write you a prescription for the drug.
Citotec or Citoteque are just languages / spelling variations of the word Cytotec. This variation is common in countries of Latin languages.
Below we have gathered a list with some names of the common drugs in which the active ingredient is Misoprostol. There are also variations on the name due to misspellings or language variations that result in names like Citotec or Citoteque.
- Cytotec (200µg Misoprostol)
- Arthrotec 50 or 75 (200µg Misoprostol)
- Misotrol (Chile)
- Prostokos (25µg Misoprostol) (Brazil)
- Vagiprost (25µg Misoprostol) (Egypt)
- Oxaprost 50 or 75 (200µg Misoprostol) (Argentina)
- Misotac (Egypt, Ghana, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia)
- Mizoprostol (Nigeria)
- Misive (Spain)
- Misofar (Spain)
- Isovent (Kenya, Nepal)
- Kontrac (India, Democratic Republic Congo)
- Cytopan (Pakistan)
- Noprostol (Indonesia)
- Gustrul (Indonesia)
- Asotec (Bangladesh)
- Cyrux (Mexico)
- Cytil (Colombia)
- Misoprolen (Peru)
- Artrotec (Venezuela, Hong Kong, Australia)
(Besides these, we also have: Mibetec, Cytomis, Miclofenac, Misoclo, Misofen, Arthrofen, Misogon, Alsoben, Misel, Sintec, Gastrotec, Cystol, Gastec, Cirotec, Gistol, Misoplus, Zitotec, Prestakind, Misoprost, Cytolog, GMisoprostol, Mirolut, Gymiso, Citotec e Citoteque)
However, in most of these countries, the medication with Misoprostol is highly restricted and limited to hospital use. The recommended dosage for each pill is 200mcg of Misoprosol. In authentic and good quality medication, we can find the dosage written on the packaging of the product itself.
In different dosages, the process is also simple. You just have to calculate the number of pills you are going to need to get an abortion. Just do this:
- Take the dosage of each pill (Example: 25mcg)
- Divide the number 1200 for the value you’ve seen above. (Example: 1200/25=48)
- The final number you get fom the previous step is the number of pills you have to take to have an effective abortion. (Example: 48 tablets)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!