Terms and Conditions of Use – Updated 15/04/2015
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. Information about us
1.1 The Aborto na Nuvem is a marketplace that enables the connection and flow of information between independent individuals, persons and/or organizations that support the right of access to safe abortion worldwide. The website Aborto na Nuvem aims to promote access to safe medical abortion for those women who need it, in order to reduce mortality due to unsafe abortion, benefits women’s reproductive health where necessary, encourage the pursuit of rights of choice and provide educational information.
1.2 The Aborto na Nuvem is a website operated by Cloud Choice Health Corporation (“we”). We are registered in Canada, the Province of British Columbia have our registered and records office at Suite 1820, 925 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L2 Canada.
1.3 You may contact us through the following e-mail, INFO@abortonanuvem.com
1.5 The Aborto na Nuvem does not provide health care services. The Aborto na Nuvem just provides a system to facilitate communication between you and service providers using the Aborto na Nuvem software.
1.6 You understand that the Aborto na Nuvem services are not reimbursable by any government health care program, and y0u will not use the Aborto na Nuvem service for any services that are or might be reimbursable by such programs.
1.7 You understand that the Aborto na Nuvem services are not reimbursable by any commercial insurer, managed care organization, preferred provider organization or other payors, and you will not seek reimbursement from any such payor for the cost of use of the Aborto na Nuvem services.
1.8 The Aborto na Nuvem does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The Aborto na Nuvem is a technology solution that allows you to interact with healthcare providers. The Aborto na Nuvem is not the source of, does not have any control over, does not monitor and takes no responsibility for the content of communications, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment made on or through the Aborto na Nuvem website.
1.9 In line with the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008, the website Aborto na Nuvem does not allow any transactions that are carried out in the territory of the United States
2.0 The website Aborto na Nuvem meets the standards set out in British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
2. Our services and how should you use our services
2.1 The Aborto na Nuvem – What we do.
Our system enables users to book medical consultations (based on online questionnaires filled in by users). These medical consultations are conducted by telephone, secure messages, or assessment photos. If a doctor determines based on your medical evaluation that you are eligible for this treatment, and in agreement with applicable laws, a prescription will be issued that will allow you to receive and use any medications or treatments (in off-label condition) for your medical abortion.
The website works strictly as a service framework that provides a means to enable a network of connections (SOCIAL CLOUD). Our network is a service that connects three “social clouds” distinct.
- You (potential user of abortion service) – After filling out the appropriate forms and questionnaires, a request we connect you with a service provider shall be evaluated by Aborto na Nuvem. The receipt of an electronic form or other with orders from you does not mean our acceptance of your request for services.
- The physicians – Our service providers are physicians licensed (registered in their homes of origin) in turn assess your request for abortion (authorizing or rejecting), who and issuing a request for pharmacies and/or service centers (Suppliers).
- Pharmacies and/or service centers – Organizations (registered in their homes of origin) shall fulfill subscriptions issued by physicians.
It means that within the applicable national laws, physicians and supply networks are forced to follow rules of professional conduct. They are also compelled to follow the rules on which the medical consultation, drug delivery, and abortion service are governed by the countries where physicians and supply networks are licensed.
The information available on Aborto na Nuvem or the acceptance of your questionnaire or request for services DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO MAKE MEDICAL ABORTION. All service providers that use the network provided by the website Aborto na Nuvem perform their duties voluntarily and independently, and in compliance with applicable law. Aborto na Nuvem is not a physician, medical service provider or prescriber of medications and is available for flow information purposes only.
2.2 Aborto na Nuvem – How it works.
When you visit our website for the first time, if you decide immediately request services form a service provider, you will be required to register before sending a questionnaire to request services.
By registering on our website, you will create an electronic patient record online (electronic medical record) that will contain the following information:
(II) The messages you receive from website Aborto na Nuvem,
(III) Treatments that the doctor provided by the systems of website Aborto na Nuvem,
(IV) Personal data,
(V) Your settings,
(VI) Your orders for services,
If you want access to the service, you must register an e-mail and password on our website and press send. You will receive an email confirming that you were who registered successfully. Following registration, you must perform the following steps:
I. You will need to “log in” to your electronic medical record in Aborto na Nuvem website and complete your personal data correctly.
III. After you have clicked the submit button, you will be giving authorization and request that a doctor registered with the website evaluate your questionnaire (not charged any amount for this review) and thus allow or reject your application for a medical abortion. The doctor will not have access to your personal data that enable the identification at this time.
IV. Once you receive your physician’s approval to proceed with a medical abortion, you can choose to move to your request for the medical abortion.
V. If you wish to continue, you must pay a fee of $ 199,90. By paying this fee, you are requesting and authorizing Aborto na Nuvem website to give access to your personal address to a Supplier registered with the site. Your personal address will be accessible to the Supplier IMMEDIATELY prescribing the treatment or medication by applicable law.
VI. You can choose not to proceed with your request for the medical abortion. No further, cost will be generated, taxes or pledge debt for such decision or for services that have already been rendered. However, the doctor who evaluated their electronic medical records and authorized you to perform a medical abortion will not prescribe treatment or medication for medical abortion, because the Supplier will not have access to your address.
VII. You (requester of abortion service) agree that: Once you have requested, authorized and paid the fee of $ 199,90, you CAN NOT CANCEL THIS SERVICE because we AUTOMATICALLY will attend your application and the system will give access to your data personal address to the Supplier.
All our medical questionnaires were carefully prepared and are consistent with best medical practices. The same pass through advanced statistical analysis and use systems developed by Cloud Choice Health Corporation.
If you wish to terminate your access to the site Aborto na Nuvem, you can click the cancel button on your electronic medical record. Your account will be canceled and will be inactive, with immediate effect, and you will not be able to access your electronic medical record. This action cannot be undone. You acknowledge and agree that Aborto na Nuvem maintains electronic records, including your personal information, communication, and treatment for at least five (05) years or longer where required by applicable law.
Your abortion medication is dispensed and shipped voluntarily by organizations registered in the systems of Aborto na Nuvem website. The drugs are sent by pharmacies and/or service centers from the authorization of a physician, and it must arrive at the delivery address in periods of time that should range from 04 to 14 days.
2.3 Our website is only intended for use by a person resident in countries where women do not have access to safe and legal means for an abortion for the maintenance of their health. Our system prohibits (automatically blocking) its use by people outside of these countries. The services offered on the website Aborto na Nuvem are not available to residents in CANADA, USA, FRANCE, ENGLAND, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, ITALY, CHINA, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA and others, not limited to these.
2.4 By placing an order through our website, you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into service contracts;
- You have at least 19 years of age;
- You are resident in one of the countries served;
- You are accessing our site from the countries served;
2.5 You must use our website and services with care and in agreement with the agreement described below:
- The provision of services for you is conditional on you truthfully and accurately completing all questionnaires contained on our website. You must reveal and disclose all relevant information and your medical history, to the best knowledge of your physical and mental conditions.
- You must provide an e-mail address; provide your real physical address and personal cell phone number.
- The receipt of an electronic form or another document with orders departing from you (requester of abortion service) does not mean our acceptance of your order or request for services, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer or sale of services. The Cloud Choice Health Corporation as the website Aborto na Nuvem reserves the right at any time after receipt of your request for service, to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- We cannot and are not responsible for any damages resulting from your failure to follow the advice given in the website or its inability to pass information provided on the website for your regular healthcare provider.
- You accept that the information is provided on the site, as well as articles, do not replace your regular doctor. You should tell your doctor regularly about treatment and medication you are using. You agree to use all medications or treatments prescribed by doctors in strict accordance with those doctors recommendations.
- You are entirely responsible for checkups with your primary doctor or particular to ensure that does not have any health problems, which could be a contradiction in taking the medications or treatments that you have requested.
- The information contained on our website is translated into several languages. You are only responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions to complete the questionnaires on our site and look for the language with which has most affinity. You should seek assistance if you do not understand a question or you are not sure how to answer particular questions or if you do not fully understand advice or information given on our website.
- If a medication is prescribed and dispensed, you are responsible for checking that is the medicine than directed by the doctor and is not damaged or broken, or tampered with in any way. In the case of questions or problems, please contact us for advice and/or replace as needed.
- You should read all product packaging, labels and directions for use carefully before using this medicine.
- ABORTION MAY HAVE MEDICAL SIDE EFFECTS. You have to bear in mind and understand that because of using the product you may suffer adverse effects including, but not limited, to the side effects listed on the website and informed. You have to bear in mind and understand that no doctor, nurse, or administrative officer of the organization can ensure that medical abortion will give the desired results.
- Usually the shipping time between your service request and the arrival at your residence takes between seven (07) and fourteen (14) business days. The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem, medical staff and any volunteers are not responsible for any delays or any damage or failure of medical abortion services caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control. Among such events are included, without limitation, mail delays, and lost packets. The website Aborto na Nuvem is not responsible for notifying you in the case of such delays.
- The medical abortion service is provided by your interest and at your risk and subject to your acceptance of considering the Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem, blameless. You must protect us against any legal action that may be brought against you if you are not acting in agreement with the regulations and major laws applied by the government in the destination country of your order.
- The website Aborto na Nuvem, the Cloud Choice Health Corporation, doctors, and any employees are not responsible for non-compliance with relevant requirements and regulations of the destination country. It will be your ultimate responsibility (requester of abortion service).
- By submitting a request for a medical abortion service, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information. At the end of the consultation, you should review and approve these rules as well as a consent form. You approve of the collection and disclosure of information about your health to the doctor. You authorize and entitle the physician to act on your behalf and act on your behalf to send the drug to abortion, for the limited purposes of obtaining a medical abortion.
- The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem cannot be held responsible for any information or services provided by the physician. The doctor is solely responsible for the provision of medical services and the prescription of medication or treatments based on data supplied by you (requester of abortion service).
- The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem operates exclusively as a “SOCIAL CLOUD”, offering a social network with defined rules and postures, which allow its users and members to support access to safe and legal abortion.
- The medical abortion will be obtained through a prescription from a doctor, a pharmacy and/or service centers licensed in the jurisdiction, occupied by a named consultant physician. The consultant will confirm that the medical abortion service is delivered by courier to the address that you registered with the system and that you gave access to the doctor to the record made on our website.
- After two (2) to three (3) weeks, you will receive an email with a return visit. You can also be informed by a phone call on your record. This consultation aims to assess the progress of your abortion.
- You agree that the information you provide may be used anonymously for statistical analysis and publications.
- You (requester of abortion service) understands and agrees that your request is sent from a pharmacy or international service center, located in Canada, Turkey, Mauritius, UK, Singapore, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland and other countries, not limited to those described here.
- You (requester of abortion service) understand and agree that the products supplied from these pharmacies and/or international service centers can be derived and manufactured in countries other than those listed above, including but not limited to India and Israel.
- The manufacturer of the drug used for medical abortion is solely responsible for any official permission associated with the product.
- The Aborto na Nuvem website charges a fee for the service network (SOCIAL CLOUD); this fee is paid by you (requester of abortion service) through to its request for access to such service.
- The website makes no financial transfers to any persons, firms or organizations that have access and/or uses our network.
- The services and products supplied by the doctor, consultant, pharmacy or international service center are the sole responsibility of the same. These services are provided on a voluntary basis by individuals and independent organizations, and they have no legal affiliation with the Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem.
3. Amounts, Payment, and Deadlines
3.1 We are required by law to inform service users about the potential costs of services before the consultation. We will ensure that when occurring costs for consultations, diagnoses and/or medical prescriptions, they are clearly identified on our website. Postage costs are shown before you place your order, when and if, they exist. There are no hidden fees.
3.2 You are responsible for providing credit card or debit card that can be charged. We reserve the right of not to provide service access to our network, or block access to parts of that if any payment details have expired, are fraudulent or invalid in any way. If this happens, we will try to contact you so that you can provide updated information.
3.3 Any medications or treatments are free and without any costs related to medical diagnosis, prescription, postage, shipping charges or costs related to the product itself. Such services are provided voluntarily and operated by independent individuals and organizations. They have no legal affiliation with the Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem.
3.4 The registered address in our system for you (requester of abortion service) can only be accessed by the Supplier after:
- You have your application for abortion approved by the doctor.
- You pay a fixed fee of USD 199,90.
3.5 After paying the fee of $ 199,90 (one hundred ninety-nine US dollars and ninety cents) and subsequent approval by relevant institutions, the Supplier will have INSTANT access to your data address. Through this access, it comes with the free posting of medications or treatments. The posting of any medications or treatments is made in a period of 48 hours after the approval of the payment method used. Generally shipping time between your service request and the arrival of the product in your home, it takes between seven (07) and fourteen (14) business days. This variation is due only to the different characteristics of couriers around the world.
3.6 A fee of $ 199,90 (one hundred ninety-nine US dollars and ninety cents) refers solely and exclusively to the service of enabling the Supplier, after the physician has authorized your medical abortion, to have access to the address that you provided in your registration. The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem does not perform any other charges for any other services that are offered through the website Aborto na Nuvem.
3.9 In most countries, the customs laws are not violated when receiving drugs in your residence, being allowed to receive medicines for personal use. Clarifications with customs are your responsibility. When an order arrives in your country, there is the possibility of being subject to import taxes (this is a very rare event). If it occurs, you will be contacted by the shipping company, for import fees must be paid prior to delivery of the order. Realize that once dispatched the goods to the shipping company, they now belong to you. You are considered an importer, and you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the order.
4.1 Through the website Aborto na Nuvem, donations are requested to keep running the website Aborto na Nuvem and to help women to get security medical abortions. Cloud Choice Health Corporation is a social enterprise, is an administrative organizer and financial accepting donations on behalf of the website Aborto na Nuvem.
4.2 Donations are not mandatory and can be made by credit card, electronic bank transfer, money order, or other form that is accepted by Cloud Choice Health Corporation.
5. Accessing our Website
5.1 The access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service that we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
5.3 If you choose, or you are given a password, a user identification code, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to third parties. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you do not fulfill any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use
5.4 You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
6. Term Disclaimer
6.1 The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem do not have responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, and delay in operation or transmission of the site. Also, we do not assume responsibility for communications line failure, theft, destruction diverse, unauthorized access to or alteration of user or member communications.
6.2 The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of: telephone networks, phone lines, online systems for computers, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or cooperators due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
6.3 A Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem are not responsible for injury or damage to users and/or members, as well as damage to any person or real or personal property incurred as a result of use of the Aborto na Nuvem website, whether directly or indirectly.
6.4 In no event shall Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem be liable for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of any person or services provided by users in SOCIAL CLOUD. We are also not responsible for any content posted on the website Aborto na Nuvem by users or forwarded to members as well as any interactions between users of the website Aborto na Nuvem, whether online or offline.
6.5 The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
6.6 In no event advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by website users Aborto na Nuvem create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
6.7 The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem are not responsible for verifying the skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials of any doctor. It is strongly recommended that you woman (requester of abortion service) regularly inform your personal doctor about treatment and medication you are using, or on any advice or service you have received.
6.8 The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem, are not responsible for any information or services provided by the physician. The doctor is solely responsible for the prescription of medications or treatments, based solely on information provided by you (requester of abortion service).
6.9 The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem, are not responsible for opinions, statements, responses and/or services provided by registered doctors through the site Aborto na Nuvem. Any opinions are only opinions and independent individual. The declarations of these persons do not reflect the views of the site Aborto na Nuvem.
6.10 The inclusion of professionals and experts in Aborto na Nuvem site or in any directory professional in the site Aborto na Nuvem does not imply recommendation or endorsement of such professional nor is this information intended to check the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any professional therein.
6.11 The Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem, are not responsible for SIDE EFFECTS RESULTING FROM ABORTION. You have to bear in mind and understand that because of using the product you may suffer adverse effects including, but not limited, to the side effects listed on the website and informed. You have to bear in mind and understand that no doctor, nurse, or administrative officer of the organization can ensure that medical abortion will give the desired results.
7. Our site changes regularly
7.1 We aim to update our site regularly, and may modify the content at any time. If necessary, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
7.2 Any material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we have no obligation to update such materials, though we strive to update materials regularly.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 The Aborto na Nuvem website is owned and operated by Cloud Choice Health Corporation. We are the owner or holder of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved.
8.2 You may print a copy, and may download extracts, of any page (s) on our website for your personal reference. You can draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site. Any content you distribute, copy, print, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit; publicly display should not be altered in any way.
8.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed copied or transferred in any way. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text.
8.4 Our status (and any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
8.5 You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from our licensors or us.
These Terms and Conditions, which you accept by using the website Aborto na Nuvem contains all agreements between you and Aborto na Nuvem regarding the utilization of the site Aborto na Nuvem and/or services provided directly by Aborto na Nuvem. The omission of Cloud Choice Health Corporation well as the website Aborto na Nuvem to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full effect. The section titles in this terms / conditions of use are conventional only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you choose to access the website or any services you discover using our website, you do entirely at your risk and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, local, national or international.
Medical abortion is a serious health procedure and many health risks, including death, may be associated with any health proceedings. Aborto na Nuvem is designed to provide you with information only and any services you receive are undertaken entirely at your risk.
In no event shall Cloud Choice Health Corporation, as well as the website Aborto na Nuvem be liable to you or any third person for any direct, indirect, consequential, compliance, incidental, special or punitive damages or any other losses caused by the use of any services you discover using our website (including medical abortion), or any other use of the site Aborto na Nuvem.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against any losses, costs, expenses or damages (including our reasonable rates) attorneys, expert fees and other reasonable costs of litigation from occurring because of, or in any way related:
(1) your breach of these Terms and Conditions, (2) your unauthorized or illegal use of this website or any services listed therein, (3) any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of this website, (4) claims made by persons or entities other than the parties to this contract originating in or related to your use of the site, including information obtained by the website.
11. Written Communication
Laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. By using our website, you accept that communication with the website Aborto na Nuvem will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email and/or SMS messages and/or provide information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Viruses, hacking and other crimes
12.1 You not must use our site by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful.
12.2 You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
12.3 By breaching this clause 12.1, you would commit a crime. We will report any violations to law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by revealing his identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
12.4 We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by an attack of denial-of-service, viruses and any other material technologically harmful that may infect your computer equipment. Regardless of such loss or damage is due to your use of our website, downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
13. Link to our website
13.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You agree that you will remove any link to our home page immediately at our request.
13.2 You must not establish a link from any website that does not belong to you.
13.3 Our site must not be framed on any other website, nor can it create a link to any part of our site other than to the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw the permission without notice.
13.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than stated above, please send your request to HELP@abortonanuvem.com.
14. Links on our website
Our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties only. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of these websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
15. Information about you and your visits to our website
16. Jurisdiction and applicable law
16.1 The laws of Canada and the Province of British Columbia will govern this Agreement and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
16.3 These terms shall apply to the legal relationship with the website Aborto na Nuvem and are stipulated for the benefit of any agents, brokers or other third parties used by the website Aborto na Nuvem.
16.4 You agree that any use of services you obtain through Aborto na Nuvem shall be in compliance with the laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence/citizenship.
17. Entire Agreement
These terms and any document expressly referred to constitute the whole agreement between us therein and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangements, understandings or agreements with us about using our website and services provided therein.
19. Their concerns
If you have any questions about the material that appears on our website or concerns regarding our services, please contact INFO@abortonanuvem.com