The site ABORTO NA NUVEM.com (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
ABORTO NA NUVEM site meets the standards set out in British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
By using our site and request, any services you agree to our use, in agreement with this policy, all personal data you provide to us or that we collect from you.
Information that We Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information provided by filling forms and medical questionnaires on our website, www.abortonanuvem.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use, posting material or request other services. We may also ask for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may at your request pass that information along to service providers.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for statistical purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, including services provided to you, and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, if they are needed for our billing purposes or not, and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ actions and navigation patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard disk of your computer. They help us to improve our site and provide a better and more personalized service. It enables us:
- To estimate our audience and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- Accelerate their research.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting to decline cookies, our system will issue cookies when you log on to our site.
Where to store your personal data
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our practices in gathering, processing, and storage of data, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we send (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Any communication by e-mail on the Internet is done so unprotected, as well as any communication made by any other means, not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss or possible changes. ABORTO NA NUVEM is not responsible and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you or your request to the site ABORTO NA NUVEM. The same goes for the information sent by the system of Short Message Service (SMS).
Use made of the information
The information collected on the website ABORTO NA NUVEM is used for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request which we feel or we may interest you if you have consented to be contacted for this purpose.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. You understand that to allow you to have access to medical abortion, our system (through your authorization) must share your personal information (including medical information) with medical and non-medical personnel under a voluntary work.
- We may also share your personal information (including medical data), with pharmacies, hospitals, laboratories, wholesalers and supply networks that use our system to provide medical services to you. We guarantee that any personal data you disclose in agreement with our policy are kept to the minimum necessary to allow for the safe and efficient delivery of services you have requested the professionals involved.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes in our services.
- To verify (if necessary) accreditation at the agencies responsible, of individuals or companies who decided to offer volunteer services within the network (SOCIAL CLOUD) created by website ABORTO NA NUVEM.
If you authorize us, we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties, use your data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these via electronic (e-mail or Short Message Service (SMS)).
The website ABORTO NA NUVEM treats personal information it collects and receives confidentially. Personal information is information about you that personally identifiable like your name, address, email addresses or telephone number. If you need to share your information, you will be explicitly asked to give your permission. The website ABORTO NA NUVEM can use the information for research purposes, but no information that allows personal identification will be used without your permission.
If you do not want that we use your data or that we transferred to third parties for marketing purposes, please select the relevant box situated on the registration form or change your preferences in your data.
Any information or check for accreditation that is required from service providers (individuals or organizations) are governed by a policy of TOTAL SECRECY. Regardless of whether, they are medical, non-medical staff in a volunteering scheme, pharmacies, hospitals, laboratories, wholesalers or supply networks. This procedure maintains the anonymity and security of such providers, thus avoiding any chance of reprisals in disfavor them.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- The ABORTO NA NUVEM service or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be among the transferred assets.
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements.
- Protects the rights, property or safety of Cloud Choice Health Corporation, ABORTO NA NUVEM website, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the protection against fraud and reduction risk is credit.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information (non-personal) to third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can exercise this right at any time.
Our site may contain links to websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their privacy policies and that we do not accept any liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.’
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information, to correct this data if it is inaccurate or deletes such data, if it is not required to retain by law or for legitimate commercial purposes. You can ask us to suspend the account you created on our website, following the instructions on our site on the suspension of accounts currently located in your electronic health record.
If you wish to discontinue your registration on the ABORTO NA NUVEM service, you can click the “cancel” button on their electronic medical record. Your account will remain inactive with immediate effect, and you will not be able to access their electronic medical record. This action cannot be undone. You acknowledge and agree that the site ABORTO NA NUVEM keep the electronic records, including your personal information, communication and treatments for a minimum of five (05) years.
Access to information
The law gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by the law. Any access request may ultimately be subject to a fee of ten (10.00) dollars to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information that we have about you.